Portable Bed Rails
Portable bed rails are a great solution when your toddler transitions from crib to toddler bed. Be sure to follow these guidelines when using portable bed rails:
- Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for assembly and use
- Bed rails are not designed for infant use so do not use in place of a crib.
- Use a bed rail only with a standard innerspring mattress and box spring.
- Do not use a bed rail on a bunk bed, water mattress, or bed without a box spring.
- Be sure to keep the bed rail firmly against the mattress when in use to prevent dangerous gaps.
- Look for the JPMA Certification Seal.